Subject: Really mad! about English
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 13:10:44 -0500 (EST)

Dear Colleagues,

The great thing about English is that it borrows from so many other languages
that there's always a handle in vocabulary that non-English speakers can use
to quickly get the hang of it. Besides, nobody who really loves English
bothers with the long latinate words.

So welcome all and talk plain English. We'll all understand each other. You
can tell that I love this language that gives us all the words we need to
tell others just what is on our minds -- with a touch of poetry included. I
Leica English.

Bob