Subject: Re: Leica R recommendations
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 1997 11:44:20 -0600

>    So far I have the 35 and 50 Summicron and the  90 Elmar.  I am lusting
>after a  50 Noctilux.  Any other suggestions??

The 28 Elmarit is wonderful. 75 Summilux has real character, so I'm told.
Very similar to the 80 Summilux R. I'm thinking of getting a 50 some day,
no idea what aperture, yet. But my next lens purchase is a 75 Summilux. I
already have it waiting in the wings for my Nikon F5 and two lenses to
sell. :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The distinction between past, present and future is only an illusion, even
if a stubborn one. - Albert Einstein