Subject: Re: 19 2.8 R (NEW)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 22:39:33 -0600

At 10:35 PM 11/22/97 -0500, you wrote:

>nearly naked women, and were concentrating on fall-off at the periphery of
>your lens, I am IMPRESSED!  What a Lugger!

Well, there was this one woman at the periphery... nah, I have to admit, my
cameras are a good substitute for the lack of other kinds of companionship
during this stage in my life.

Is it any wonder I'm buying up Leicas by the boatload?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math