Subject: Re: Photokina
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 20:19:15 -0800

Sorry, I forgot to change the subject line...

>from DrBill4545@aol.com
>
>any one interested in a trip to the Photokina? then Solms next october.  have
>not seen it yet, maybe some people dont plan a year ahead !!!

DrBill4545@aol.com,

I started this a few weeks ago and have a list of about ten LUGgers that
seem to want to meet there. I'll include you. Who are you? Your AOL name
doesn't do much for you. You should sign your posts with a real name if
your e-mail address doesn't include it.

As a little more time passes, I'll put together a message for selecting a
time and place. There is a possibility that we could visit Solms, in mass,
on one of the days. This will take coordination, which I'm happy to do. So
a little farther down the line, we'll start to get serious about plans.

Jim