Subject: Re: Bokeh / Patrick
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 14:53:33 -0500 (EST)

<<
 I believe Patrick is a regular reader of this list and knows what has
 transpired thus far in this thread, and, therefore, feels that he has
 something different to contribute. If he does, and it is topical, I say
 "right on Patrick".
 --
 Roger Beamon
        Naturalist & Photographer

           Thought for the day:
       Advertising (n): the science of arresting the human
       intelligence for long enough to get money from it.
              -- Stephen Leacock