Subject: Bokeh on (worlds simplest) web page
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 23:41:12 -0500

I have placed an example (?) of differing bokehs on
http://www.microtec.net/~dcardish/bokeh.htm where you will find 4 photos,
clearly identified.  The one problem as I see it is that the model leaned
towards me slightly in the shot taken with the DR 50, and so the plane of
focus was closer to me than in the other photograph.  I'm not sure how this
may affect the out of focus appearance of the photos.  (Didn't I tell you
that the test was flawed?  ;-))

The scanned images are dissappointing, and don't make quite the point that
the originals do.  I need my own scanner!

What do you think?  Do the "Bokehs" differ for the two lenses?

Dan C.