Subject: Re: Yeah, Really mad!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 17:29:32 -0800

At 04:02 PM 11/21/97 CST, you wrote:
>LUGGERS,
>
>I have heard that some  LUGGERS have been complaining about English
>language usage by  LUGGERS who are writing in English, which is their
>second or maybe their  third or fourth language.
>
>This is intolerable.  How many of you who have been complaining have ever
>tried to write world wide in the language which is not your native
>language??? This takes alot of guts.  You should be ashamed of
>yourselves! My advice to you is get the heck off the LUG.
>
>I haven't been this mad for a long time.  I don't know how much of a
>problem this is, hopefully not much.
>
>Richard Hemingway
>Norman, OK

Dick,

I completely agree with you. I have not heard that such a thing was going
on, but if it is... shame on whomever is doing it. That is the lowest of
the low. What a dreadful thing to do to somebody.

All you LUGgers who use English as a second, third, fourth... language,
please post a lot of stuff to the LUG and do not worry about your English.
How ever it comes out is just great! Just keep posting.

Jim