Subject: Re: Leica R recommendations
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 18:14:20 +0000

>I have been using Nikon for a while but bought and fell in love with
>Leica after making the
>M6 plunge this summer.  Now I am spoiled with the Leica glass.

I HATE it when that happens.  First you start looking at your slides and
thinking if only I had used a Leica this contrast would be better, the
flare would be gone then suddenly the bank account is looking like
something Genghis Kahn left behind!!!  :)

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto