Subject: Re: 19 2.8 R (NEW)
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 1997 09:54:55 -0600

At 02:44 AM 11/21/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Eric Welch,
>
>          >>Well, my 19 came today.......WOW!!!!<<
>
>I'm really jealous; that's my next lens. However, If I
>go crazy, I might get the 15mm as well!

Spread it out, Tom. This lens is not easy to use. You have to get CLOSE to
the main subject. But boy, optically it's a wonder. Can't wait to shoot
some chrome with it.

Two would be even tougher to get used to. But I've seen quite reasonable
prices on the 15 once in a while, relatively speaking, of course. Some day
I'd like to have one too, but for now, I'm quite happy with this as my
widest. I still have to pick up a 75 Summilux, and then I'm going to sit
and wait a while to get anything else.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch