Subject: Re: Bokeh / Patrick
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 08:11:31 -0700

On 20 Nov 97,  Leikon35@aol.com wrote:

<snip>

>but puleeese don't bring it up again since when you talk of
>   "bokeh" ---no one is wrong and everyone is right, as it is
>   subjective.

I know that this will shake you people up, but here's Roger arguing
against Marvin's position re: terminating a thread.

Boke(h), though subjective and notwithstanding the fact that I don't
buy into it, is a heck of a lot more on topic than a great deal of what
goes down here, especially when one relates it to his opinion on how
various Leica lenses render it.

I believe Patrick is a regular reader of this list and knows what has
transpired thus far in this thread, and, therefore, feels that he has
something different to contribute. If he does, and it is topical, I say
"right on Patrick".
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

          Thought for the day:
      Advertising (n): the science of arresting the human
      intelligence for long enough to get money from it.
             -- Stephen Leacock