Subject: DOF lever on R7
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 97 15:54:10 PST

     Hi,

      I just acquired a R7 with one minor problem.  I found out that the
     DOF lever is kind of sticky.  After I stop down by pushing the lever
     toward the body, it does not go back to its place.  I have to push it
     back to take it to its normal place.  It is not broken.  I wonder if
     this problem can be fixed easily at home.  If not, I might want to
     return it to the seller.  I traded my 60/2.8 with 1:1 and 50/2 for it.
      Any suggestion?

     Regards,
     David