Subject: Re: 135/1:2.8 R
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 18:16:35 -0500 (EST)

Yes I have had two for the R and one for the M. The R lenses exhibited very
good resolution and color saturation. I just bought one for my R bodies again
after many years away from the system. I never used the M 2.8 very much and
sold it at a great loss. Therefore, I cannot report anything mire about it
except that the viewfinder optical system was pretty awesome. I like the
Elmarit series for the R system because they seem to have higher resolution
than the F2's along with very good color rendition.
Bob