Subject: RE: Thanks for the Ed on 'M's and 'R's!
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 04:10:50 -0600

Hello Pete,

You write
>>I am not sure how great my light meter skills are after years and years
>and years of matrix metering with various camera systems.

I recently (6 months) switched from years of matrix (non Leica) to M and
faced lots of different light situations, previously solved by multi
pattern. Few words to say: the M6 meter is simply great and very
accurate. You feel at home after few rolls and there are almost no
situations this meter can't successfully manage. I just trained myself a
lot during the first weeks.
Just my experience...

Ernesto