Subject: Questions from a re-newbie
From: "Art Searle" <w2nra@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 20:01:51 -0500

I am new to the list and haven't owned a Leica since about 1974.  I have
just ordered and paid for (ouch!)  an M6 with f/2.0 35mm Asph from my local
Leica dealer.  It's a start.  My questions are as follows:

1)  Is there someplace where this list is archived so that I can avoid
redundant and previously answered questions?

2) Is there a digest version of this list.  The message I received from
majordomo did not include any digest info and my efforts to request the list
in digest form offended the automated SysGod.

3) Though I've already ordered the f/2.0 35mm Asph what are your thoughts on
the two 35mm f/2 lenses?

Thanks in advance.

Art

Art Searle, W2NRA, w2nra@erols.com