Subject: Re: Advice on 21 S/A
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 1997 17:38:08 +0100

I'm a little slow, evidently: Why would you need to lock up the mirror
if you use the R 4/21 SA on your R or SL? The R 4/21 is a retro-focus lens,
I never needed to do it. Different, of course, the M 3.4/21, because it's
a symetrical lens (and definitely a jewel :)   ), and for which you'd need
the 22228.

Alf