Subject: Re: MIKAS (Micro-Ibsor)
From: jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk (Jeremy Kime)
Date: 14 Nov 97 12:31:00 GMT

I found a 6x9 Leitz microscope 'camera' last year, (inc a roll film back for
120 film) and have wished to take a photo with it since, sadly I don't have
a microscope...
Although I see an image when I look through the eyepiece I'd have thought
that I need to fit some sort of a lens on the front, or do I?
I like the notion of a v. obscure 6x9 Leica!
Any suggestions?

Jem K