Subject: Roll Call
From: Grant Wilinski <wilinski@email.njin.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 97 18:40:28 EST

Grant Wilinski
43
Single
Academic Librarian

Equipment
M6, 35mm f2, 50mm f2, 90mm 2.8
various screw mount bodies and lenses

While I enjoy using my M6 system, I find the historical aspects of all
things Leica most facinating. In particular, the vast amount of literature
the camera has generated over a period of many decades is especially appealing
to someone in my profession. No other camera has as much bibligraphic
interest.

While I do not enjoy getting into the fray, I certainly enjoy listening in
on this wonderful group.