Subject: Re: Magnum* for sale
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 04:38:33 -0500 (EST)

 The name Henri Cartier-Bresson epitomizes more than any other
 the term  "Master of the Leica"  and most of us seem to admire
 artists from other countries.  It is akin to asking for imported wine
 by the  Magnum*  when dining out.

 Until recently, I was unaware of Cartier-Bressons 12 week tour of
 the U.S. in 1947.  The tour by auto was more than 16,000 miles &
 was written up by  -  I don't know who, but would like to.  Are there
 any bibliophiles out there who know or can find out .  I am sure that
 it will be of much interest to many of us, and I cant seem to get any
 information out of my local library.  --------------------------  Marvin
Moss

            "When day is done, put your lens cap back on
                         Unless you have a Noctilux"