Subject: Re: Hallelujah Roger
From: Leikon35@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 23:15:58 -0500 (EST)

    Well said Roger --- I was going to say something that could be
    construed as sarcasm but then read you last line and decided
    on "Hallelujah Brother"  instead.  I leika your wording.

    Marvin
   On 12 Nov 97 , Roger Beamon wrote:
>> But you can't have your cake and eat it too, Tina. I personally prefer
   that Eric stays, however, it's not for me or anyone else to say. Eric
   will do what he chooses, regardless.

   All Stephen is doing is pointing that out. If you want this list so
   diverse and all encompassing so as to include so much that is off
   topic and personal (and most seem to want that judging from comments),
   then you'll have to accept that it is a cross section of life. That
   means disagreement and strong disclosures of opinion, and that means
   less than 100% kudos and good naturedness.

   Allright, let's all link arms and join in a chorus of "We shall
   overcome"!  Nah!
 --
 Roger Beamon
        Naturalist & Photographer

              He, who will not reason, is a bigot;
    he, who cannot, is a fool;
    and he, who dares not, is a slave.
           -- William Drumond, Scottish writer (1585-1649)