Subject: Re: T-Max Developper
From: "Henk Thijs" <henk.thijs@eurocontrol.be>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:04:17 +0000

Hi Ted, you wrote:

>I use it at 1:4 and always throw it out immediately, one roll or a dozen.
>It maybe a bit expensive, but I always thought it was a "one time only"
>developer.

Kodak sold it that way in the very beginning, but even they admitted after some
protests that the T-Max developper could be used up to four times -with an
adequate update of the time parameter-, and that is true if you use it on a
regular base.
I could imagine that one could even better 'regulate' the highlights when using
a higher dilution .
But I have to do some try-outs, for sure.

Henk

- --
  Henk    Thijs                 tel: +31-(0)43-3661249
  Eurocontrol Maastricht UAC    fax: +31-(0)43-3661300
  Horsterweg 11       email: henk.thijs@eurocontrol.be
  NL-6191 RX  Beek(l)     T h e  N e t h e r l a n d s