Subject: Re: M3 Repair
From: Alfred Breull <puma@hannover.sgh-net.de>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 00:53:13 +0100

Hi Billy,

"Henk Thijs" <henk.thijs@eurocontrol.be> had a proposal in the early Oct days.
If you have more questions, maybe you contact him.
Here is his (complete) mail, hope it helps:

- ----------------------------- mail-copy: ----------------------------
Julio asked,

>How can i fix a small missing part of the black cover of an M3??

A time ago somebody on this list -sorry I forgot the name- advised 'gutta
percha', and if you do not know what it is , be happy and ask your dentist;
mine gave me some as a present, anyway the costs would be peanuts compared to
the huge amount of money I had to pay him.

cheers   Henk

- --
  Henk    Thijs                 tel: +31-(0)43-3661249
  Eurocontrol Maastricht UAC    fax: +31-(0)43-3661300
  Horsterweg 11       email: henk.thijs@eurocontrol.be
  NL-6191 RX  Beek(l)     T h e  N e t h e r l a n d s