Subject: Re: And The Minox ML of course
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 15:34:59 +0000

Joe,

> I go along with this myself, except that I prefer the 35ML because in
> addition to all the features of the GT it also has an exposure lock.

Any idea about the Minox PL? It has the same body style as the ML+MDC and so, I'd
think the thing has AE lock. I called Leica and since they didn't know how the AE lock
works on the ML, couldn't tell me if the PL had the feature.

 I give them a touch of a break because they weren't Minox distributers until after the
ML/MDC/PL's time, but still.....

Danny Gonzalez