Subject: phot sentience
From: Lynn & Elizabeth <lap8068@w-link.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 12:19:39 -0700

Ditto, Alf.

 Most of us take our own responsibility for deleting or for getting
 involved. I, for one, find emotional encouragement to witness the
debates and the "t'do" resulting in   no bad thing. I have my delete
button can email "enough already, but can't vote on you or your views.

Sentient beings can't swing the pendulum one way only.
 It all comes from the same well. It might be like photographs I see,
 and sometimes make, of things I can't stand. Without the gumption of
a strong point of view the phots aren't much.

If the south has rose, are they going to let'r go?
 Elizabeth