Subject: RollCall
From: Robert Sproul <sproul@sc.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:08:37 -0500

Robert Sproul
Columbia, South Carolina
47 years old officially
MS Physics
I have been involved with photography since the early sixties. I bought my
first used Leica, a IIIf in about 1965 and traded up to a new M2X in 1967.
I still use this M2X very regularly. I have been a LHSA member since 1994
and have learned  a great deal from the "Viewfinder" and from this list. I
also have the following equipment which I use as much as possible:

M4
M2
M2X
R4S
IIIA

50 f/2.0 Summar
35 f/2.8 Summaron
50 DR Summicron
50 Summicron
90 Summicron
90 Elmarit
135 Elmar
60 Macro Elmarit
100 Macro Elmar
200 f/4.0 Telyt
A lot of other accessories too numerous to mention. I shoot a lot of slide
film, mostly E100S and E100SW. I'm frequently asked to photograph social
functions such as reunions, etc. and I tend to use Fuji 200 or Kodacolor
200 for these.
I have not done any B&W work since about 1975, but I'm trying to get back
into it and back into the darkroom, of course.