Subject: RE: Summicrons on a CLE
From: Vince Lamberti <106623.3440@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 06:51:35 -0500

Thanks for the feedback Michiel,

Did you witness the ring being removed ?  I am interested to know whether=

it an easy task, or one that is best left to a technician.

Jorge, this should also answer your question.  I haven't yet purchased th=
is
lense so can't provide first hand advice.

Kind regards,

Vince Lamberti

> Hello Vince,

> Stephen is right, there is a protective ring in the latest versions =

> of the 35 s'cron and s'lux.
> But these rings are very easy to temove. Mr. Scherpenborg in Nijmegen =

> did this for me on my s'lux. you only have to be more careful with =

> the lens becasue the back element is not protected anymore.

               Greetings,

                              Michiel.