Subject: Re: Offendee, Me?
From: Jack & Christine Hamilton <jackham@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 1997 16:16:23 -0600

Eric Welch wrote:

> Everyone,
>
> Seems like I've been on a rampage offending certain people on this list. I
> won't name them, because I hope those discussions are over, and I don't
> have to add anyone to my twit filters. But, I'm willing to put it to a vote.
>
> If I'm all that offensive, I'll quit the list. I know I've been posting a
> lot the past week or  so, and I'll try to slow down a bit and think harder
> whether my comments will be helpful or at least a bit entertaining.
>
> Heck, I'm just all excited that I've got a Leica again! If I'm not wanted
> here, I don't have to hang around. I get mostly positive feedback from
> people about my posts in this and other forums. So there it is. Should I
> stay or should I go?
>
> I remember the last time I left the Leica list I was tired of harassment
> from some people. Fred Ward and I actually had a correspondence about this
> topic the last time we both left the list, at about the same time. Are we
> pros that bad?
>
> ;-)
> ==========
>
> Eric Welch
> St. Joseph, MO
> http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch
>
> He prayeth best, who loveth best all things both great and small; For the
> dear God who loveth us, He made and loveth all.
>
> "Rime of the Ancient Mariner"

Geese, Eric:

We still love ya' !!!!!!!

Don't let MERE words get ya' down! Count to ten...take a deep
breath...lovingly stroke your new m-6...and dive right back in!!!

After all, this is the LEICA-USERS group...not the abashedly abuser
group...

Work with a thick skin, and a tolerant mind! Boy, the good lord sure
created a lot of dummies around here, eh? In fact, it must be getting
close to Thanksgiving, 'cause the turkeys are sure comin' out!

And, remember, the Good Lord NEVER gives us more than we can
handle...although, of late, I'm convinced HE has me (and my Leica---to
keep us on track here) confused with some other guy down the street.

Have you hugged your Elmar today?

Cordially,
Jack Hamilton
Milwaukee, Wisconsin USA