Subject: One day's work
From: hmphoto <hmphoto@delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 22:49:20 +0000

I have just posted an update to my site with photos showing the type of
varying things a magazine photographer like me shoots during the course
of one day in the field.  All photos were made this past week on 11/4/97
in Cullman, Alabama and were shot with an R6 and various Leica lenses
over a period of 12 hours.

I thought there may be some interest as to the types of things we who are
lucky enough to play with cameras for a living shoot on a daily basis.  I
also think the other shooters with sites ought to do the same.  Come on
Eric, Ted, Carl, Tina and you other shooters out there, lets share our
daily grind with the rest of the LUL.  Afterall each of us shoots totally
different things and I think it would be interesting to compare our daily
situations.  Also this will increase the amount of Leica shots on the net!

The direct link is:
http://home.earthlink.net/~hmcclary/1day.html

There is also a link from my intro page.

Cheers, and happy shooting!

Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto