Subject: RE: Photokina
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 05:49:58 -0600

Jim,

sounds good. I'll be there too and glad to help you to plan our meeting.
Next month I'll probably go to visit Leica in Solms with another italian
LUGger, Guido Ridoli, and we can ask if the factory will be open to
visitors during the Photokina and how long the visit has to be booked in
advance (actually 2 weeks and only on Thursday and Friday).
I'll inform the list about.

Ernesto=20
PS:why don't ask for a M6J "LUG"?We are enough people on the list to
make a special edition possible. Few hundreds cameras is something for
Leica.
OK,OK, just dreaming...

LUGnuts