Subject: Re: M7????
From: dannyg1@IDT.NET
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 19:29:58 +0000

> I think that was me. The M6W viewfinder problem was explained to the
> group in Maine by Roger Horn, president of Leica USA.
>
> The problem with the M6J veiwfinder is from my Photo Techniques article;
> Mike Johnston, the editor, was told this by Leica.

Paul,

I must be reading too much Leica related info as it seems I'm gelling the sources. Nice
article, though I'm sure you know which points we disagree on within it :^j

I apologize for mis-attributing the M6j blurb. Your article too a huge amount of work I'm
sure and credit should always correctly go where credit is due.

Regards,
Danny Gonzalez