Subject: Re: Thailand
From: Ian Stanley <ian@mos.com.np>
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 1997 14:43:44 +0500

Hello Bill,

	You are really going to enjoy yourself Bill as I have found Thailand to be
a photographers dream come true.  Bangkok is a street photographers
paradise and there is no shortage of material to work with no matter what
part of town you are in.  In the early morning I would suggest Lumpini Park
in the heart of Bangkok as it is one of the favourite locations for the
locals to go and relax or exercise.  Other interesting places are
Chatatuchak flower market, Phak Klong Tlat flower market, Wat Arun, the
temple of dawn - there are just too many places to list here.  I get to
spend a lot of time there as my wife's regional office is located there and
I go along with her to carry her bags.  Drop me a line if you need any
specific information.

Ian Stanley,

Kathmandu, Nepal