Subject: Re: Harrison McClary/ '98 Leica Seminar
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 22:44:25 -0600

At 02:24 AM 11/7/97 -0500, you wrote:

>We'll keep it in mind for '98, mean while no photo ambushing allowed! :)

Hey, Ted. Just an idea, but how about Vancouver Island? I know you might be
bored, but it's gorgeous. I've been hankering to get back to Canada ever
since I left in '83. (Spent 4-1/2 years up there) Or, say, something near
Banff/Kootenay National Parks? I could see out shooting during the day, and
relaxing in the Banff hot springs in the evening.

Or if we can't do Canada, maybe near the Olympic Peninsula in Washington?

And just so everyone knows, Canadians eat real good, not just beer, snow
cones and seal meat! :-)

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch