Subject: ROSTER FILES: NUMBERS POSTED.
From: ted grant <75501.3002@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 00:50:58 -0500

HI ALL,

My saved "roster submitted file" at the moment stands at "121" members have
posted interesting information about themselves and equipment.

I don't believe I have missed any, so this means if there are 501 members
there is a whole bunch in never never land who should get their act
to-gether and send something along.:) Come on you guys and gals, it only
takes a few minutes to tell what camera gear you have if nothing else. You
don't have to write a 14 page disertation of your life or you can if you
wish, but send something.

I realize there are lots of "LURKERS OUT THERE" come on you folks a word or
two. This has been some of the most interesting reading for all of us in
along time.

Why, at the moment we must almost have every profession in the world who
are Leica carrying members. Quite amazing that this one little camera has
such a following of varying people.

OK it's weekend time, so get up at 6 a.m. and wrap something off for the
gang!  Then read them all, don't skip them, it is very very interesting.
Besides we are talking "Family here folks!" :)

ted