Subject: Thailand
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@garply.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 16:39:02 -0600

I have won a sales contest and have won a trip to Thailand for my wife and
me.  I have never been to the orient so I don't really know what to expect.
 Can you LUGers help me?

Will have to travel light so I plan to take the following equipment unless
some of you have some strong suggestions otherwise. I do not plan to leave
any equipment in my Hotel room so I will have it all with me all the time.

Will use Kodachrome 64 and 200.

R8, R6, 24mm, 28-70 Vario Elmar, 50mm Summilux, 180mm APO 3.4 and a 2X
converter.

I will be spending 4 days in Bangkok and 4 days in Chiang Mai.  Hope to
visit the Bridge on the River Kwai since I am a WWII buff.

Thanks in advance

Bill Grimwood