Subject: Off topic -- digital
From: Stephen Kobrin <kobrins@wharton.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 1997 08:18:51 -0500

As I mentioned in my response to the "roll call," I am trying to decide
whether to set up a chemical or digital "dark room."  The deciding factor
for me is whether B&W can be "processed" digitally with reasonable results,
at least at 8X10. (I am not worried about how long the prints last...I get
bored with them on my wall after a few months!) While I realize this is a
bit of topic for the list, you guys are the only ones I can think of to
ask.  Anyone have experience  doing B&W digitally?  It really would be nice
to have TCN400 developed by my local processor and then work on prints
digitally.

If this is too far off topic, please reply directly by e-mail. Any help
appreciated.  I will be happy to share what I find out.

Steve