Subject: Re: Larry Burrows & Tim Page
From: Kari Eloranta <eloranta@lammio.hut.fi>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 97 10:10:49 +0200

The one who always writes "You wrote", wrote:

>the access we used to get. Though ground warfare becoming obsolete
>makes it hard to photograph large-scale war. There's still plenty
of >the old-style

Gulf War had exceptional aspects, one of them being that the air
power was so dominant. But that is not the point. There is a lot of
footage on the ground. Most of it never appeared in american media.
That might merit some study to get fresh air circulating.

Kari Eloranta

PS: The top is just a gentle hint to clean your mailer settings.
Your wisdom machine at the bottom seems to be often stuck as well,
as well, as well, as well... ;-)