Subject: Photo Techniques Reprints
From: Robert Rose <RJR@usip.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 1997 10:15:11 -0800

I received the following from Mike Johnston, editor of Photo Techniques, regarding reprints:

"I don't mind single copy distribution, but would you also tell the LUG for me that articles can be obtained by ordering back issues? Each is $5.00 including shipping and can be ordered through our Circulation Department at 847/647-2900 Ext. 323 or 324, or by fax at 847/647-1155. The "Leica Mystique" article was in Jul/Aug 1995, the "Bokeh" articles were in May/Jun 1997, and the "How to Choose A Leica M" appeared in the most recent issue, Nov/Dec. 1997. (The current issue can also be ordered as a back issue if people can't find it on the newsstands in their areas.)"