Subject: Re: Should I keep M5?
From: seungmin@luxmail.luxcom.com
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 97 09:09:28 PST

     Hi,

      I also noticed the price increase of the M5 but wonder if there are
     enough demand out there.  It is my understanding that there have been
     more people against the M5 than the people in favor of it.  Some
     people even considered and still consider the M5 a black sheep of the
     Leica M.  I am one of the M5 praisers with one.  I sold my M5 which
     was my first M several years ago and bought this one recently for
     nostalgic reason.  I wonder about its collectibility because of its
     age versus meter repairability and reliability.

     Regards,
     David