Subject: Re: Does anyone use the 50 R Summicron lens?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 23:31:57 -0600

At 08:41 AM 11/5/97 -0800, you wrote:

>Does anyone out there use a 50mm Summicron R lens all that often?=A0 It=
 would
>be the cheapest way to get into a low light lens for the R system.=A0 It=
 just

I just dug up a bunch of pictures I took with the 50 Summicron R yesterday,
and was amazed at the wonderful image quality of that lens. It may be a
1970s formula, but it's a superb lens.

And as I (and many others) have said before, there are no boring lenses.
Only boring photographers.
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

He doesn't have much of a reputation, or so I've heard.