Subject: Harrison McClary
From: Bill Grimwood <bgrim@garply.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 1997 16:34:22 -0600

I met Harrison for the first time today.  He lives about 100 miles from me
and I had told him earlier that if he was ever near by to stop so we could
get to know each other.  We spent the afternoon together and he is a
Gentleman and a scholar.  I was impressed with his knowledge and skills in
photography.  I envy him and all you full time photographers getting to use
your equipment every day.

Again he is a most pleasant young man and I thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

regrettably I have met very few of my fellow LUGers.

Bill