Subject: Re: I need help De Meterizing myself!!!
From: Amilcar de Oliveira <amilcar@domain.com.br>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 1997 21:16:06 +0000

Wilber J. Teeters wrote:
> =

> Amilcar wrote:
> =

> >The table below is slightly modified from an old Modern Photography
> >special edition
> =

> [clip]
> =

> >Rel=E2mpagos             B f:4 1/3       B f:5,6      B f:11
> =

> When a day goes by and I don't photograph a relampagos (please excuse t=
he
> absence of diacritical marks) I get mean and surly.  If I hear there's
> going to be one in town, I grab my Leica and am out of the door just li=
ke
> lightning!
> ;-)
> =

> WJT
> =

>                                               -
Wilber,
The table was originally in english, in a magazine that someone borrowed
and didn't  return. I had translated it for a friend and translated it
back to english from that, in a bit of a hurry like anything I do
lately. So I  must have jumped over the rel=E2mpago, a feat I never would=

have thought myself capable!
Thanks for the correction and the laughs!

Amilcar