Subject: Larry Burrows
From: Damian Dlugolecki <damian@europa.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 21:41:25 -0800 (PST)

Bert Keuken asked for information on other books about photojournalists
and the War in Vietnam.  I just finished reading Tim Page's Page after
Page.  It is out of print and hard to get, but I'm glad I went to the
trouble to track it down.  I finally found a copy in a regional library.
Page subtitles it "A Virtually Unreadable Book Cobbled Together by a
Dopehead," but it is virtuousic auto-biography and easily the best book I
have encountered dealing with the photojournalism during the War in
Vietnam.
Other notable and eminently powerful books by Page include Tim Page's Nam,
Ten Years After and Mid Term Report.
Sorry I don't own these books and don't have them at hand to be able to
give you more infromation.
yours
Damian