Subject: I need help De Meterizing myself!!!
From: Gabe Sachs <egabe@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 21:38:22 +0000

Hello there.  Everyone has been so helpful here,  so now help me solve
something.  I love my M6 and I love my IIIF.  Does anyone have a
shortcut or a simple formula to calculate exposure without depending on
a meter.  I want to just take my IIIF and shoot without a meter.  Are
there any home made guidelines that anyone out there uses or should I
just get out there and shoot a bunch of rolls and guesstimate all the
way.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
Gabe