Subject: Re: Kennebunkport Seminar
From: Eric Welch <>
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 1997 20:20:48 -0600

At 03:54 PM, you wrote:

>Come west young man, come west!

I can't agree more! I know a wonderful place where there is gorgeous
scenery, and lots of things to see, fish for and otherwise entertain
one'self. Southern Oregon.

I could even serve as a tour guide! I'd love to do it, but alas, Leica
isn't really popular with dealers in Oregon. There are a few in Portland
that sell it, but they don't stock it. At least the ones I've visited. Oh
well, I'd go in the West! How about it Ted?

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO

What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?