Subject: Re: R8 motor-winder or motor-drive?
From: Lucien_vD <Lucien_vD@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 14:21:53 -0500

Pascal wrote:

>On the other hand, the motor-drive has two big advantages over the
>motor-winder: there are two additional shutter release buttons (one
>vertical), and -above all- it operates on standard AA-batteries and not
the
>exotic and more expensive type 123 lithium cells =

>(the same ones as in the R8 body).

R8 body only =3D 2 X Lithium CR2
R8 + Winder =3D 2 X Lithium 123 =3D longer life **
R8 + Motor =3D 8 X AA

** I hope that after more than 12 months of improvement,
the winder will not eat his battery as a vulgar F5 ;-)

If the R8 motor still look like what I've seen at the Photokina
it will compete with the SL Mot  :-)

Lucien
BELGIUM