Subject: R8/M6 "feel"
From: "Thomas J. Donovan" <75674.3465@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 1997 14:02:32 -0500

Pascal ( Belgium ),

>>However, I feel more comfortable with the R8 than with the M6. The R8
just<<
                                 >>"feels" as the perfect camera for me<<

I share your sentiments. Just wait until you get the new R8 plain ground
glass screen as well; view finding becomes a highly "sensual" pleasure.

As I've mentioned before, vibration at the lower shutter speeds, is really
quite low; on a par with the M6.... No kidding ;-)! However, I'd be hard
pressed to give up my
M6 & those low light gems; the 35 f1.4 ASPH & the Noctilux!

Tom D.