Subject: Re: shortsighted - but thanks
From: "Roger Beamon" <beamon@primenet.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 1997 06:45:45 -0700

On  1 Nov 97,  Alfred Breull wrote:

> Roger, Marc, and ...
>
> Your argument, that art should survive by itself (Roger) and not by
> stealing money (Marc) is pretty well said, but shortsighted. Because
> you define arts by $$.

<snip>

No, no, Alf, but it is time to stop this thread. It doesn't belong
here; never did. $ only when there gotten by extortion. You give yours
to whomever you choose. Let me do the same.

Finis for me!
- --
Roger Beamon
       Naturalist & Photographer
       Leica Historical Society Of America
       mailto:beamon@primenet.com

           Thought for the day:
       Is a lady barrister without briefs a solicitor?