Subject: Re: Beamon's Crises
From: Stark <astark@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 20:46:03 -0500 (EST)

Roger: After my wife of 48 years saw this post her only remark was forget
the new Leica,forget the new house,how about a new "husband" ;) gad and to
think of all of the great camera's that I bought her.:) Oh well such is
life. Gentlemen stand fast dig your heels in, hey who is the boss anyway?.

                         tempus vitam regit