Subject: roll call - again
From: Damian Dlugolecki <damian@europa.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 22:36:08 -0800 (PST)

At times I come across postings in MIME format on the LUG and say, what
the hell is that? and skip ahead.  Well I thought I'd save some time and
forward my bio in ascii.  To my surprise it appears in - MIME. So sorry.

Damian Dlugolecki - LUG acolyte

I'm 48 and reside in Troutdale Oregon with my wife Zofia and two kids,
Maia (age) 5 and Tadeusz (18 months).  Before moving out West I lived on
the Upper West Side of Manhattan for 15 years where I began my business,
manufacturing music strings for orchestral and other old instruments using
historic materials.  I play renaissance and baroque lute and guitars of
all periods.

For many years fishing, scuba diving, and photography were tandem
pleasures, selling some slides occasionally to help pay for the fun.
Gave up diving when I got married.  I still pursue steelhead in the local
rivers.

Have always wanted to shoot with a Leica rangefinder camera and finally
bought a nice M2 a year or so ago.  Since then I have acquired an M3 and a
lllf.  Lenses: 50/2 summitar, 35/2 summicron, 50/2 DR, 90/2.8
tele-elmarit, and 135/4.5

Though not a collector in the actual sense, a historical curiousity fuels
my passion for things Leica.  Progress is an illusion; and no advance is
without some consequent loss of value.  Each of these remarkable lenses
and cameras has a unique quality.