Subject: Re: Roll call
From: Vondauster@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 00:45:44 -0500 (EST)

OK, me too...

- - Name: Wilfred von Dauster
- - Age: 43
- - Native Northern Californian, currently live in Denver, Colorado (miss the
Bay Area a lot)
- - BA in German from University of Southern Cal (1976), MBA from the
University of Dallas (1987)
- - Photographer, graphic artist, writer
- - Currently on contract with the US Department of Commerce (8 years+) and
free lance
- - Too many previous occupations to list here
- - Reasonably well-published
- - Single (dammit)
- - http://www.fsl.noaa.gov/~vondaust/www.will.html

Photo Equipment
- - Have used and owned all major formats from Minox to 4 x 5
- - Have owned a dozen or so Leicas over the years, plus at least two dozen
lenses. My first Leica I acquired from my father when I was 13, a IIc he
bought new in 1950 before emmigrating from Germany. Elmar 50, coated. Ruined
me for most other cameras... I still have that Leica, plus an M6, 35mm
non-aspherical Summicron, current 2.8 Elmar 50mm, and current 90mm Elmarit-M.
- - Recently switched from Contax to Canon EOS 1n and Elan IIE for SLR work.
Love the 70-200 f2.8L, also use a 28-105mm, various other lenses, 540EZ, etc.

I'm sure I'm forgetting something important...

Will von Dauster