Subject: Re: Roll Call
From: TM <spaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 17:05:25 -0800

Terry Maltby
Los Angeles
Married to John, monogamously, for 20 years
Other domestic residents: a male and a female cocker spaniel, both 6
years old

Photography inspiration: my father, whose M2 dazzled me as a child and
mesmerizes me to this day. Due to his accompanying M lenses, I am still
deeply inspired by and grateful to him for the many hours he has spent
traveling throughout the u.s. and around the world with that system. He
has shot thousands of photos of me, my mother, my three brothers and one
sister, many of the states, and almost every other country in the world,
resulting in a photo album I will always deeply cherish. We still go out
together, he with his M2 and I with either my M6 or R7, and have a
wonderful time fondling our respective Leica cameras' bodies and lenses
and eagerly awaiting wonderful results. He started with a Leica during
World War II, during his stay in the Navy as a pilot, and the photos he
still has that were taken with that camera are wonderful!

M6: bought with 35 mm Summicron and 90 mm Summicron

R7: bought new with 24 mm, 50 mm, 60 mm macro, 180 mm APO Telyt, and 250
mm lenses.

R4: bought used

Also own Leica mini-zoom and new ZX2 for quick shooting and carry either
one with me daily for all purposes (neither one's body and internal
components is made by Leica, but so what--both contain lenses that are
wonderful!).

Flash for R7: Metz 60 CT-4 (astounding compatibilty and results)

Bag: Billingham 205 for M6...still deciding which to buy for R7 and
multiple lenses inasmuch as the 205 is too small for same, especially
the telephoto lenses.